Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Introduction

I decided to create a blog this year (one of my resolutions), with one thought in mind. Expanding my horizons. What a concept. Is that enough to embark on such a journey?

I was inspired by the 365 2009 challenge:


http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/

Only in this case, being realistic in setting my goals for a weekly post, complete with a picture or two.

"Cast Your Cares" resonates a theme that I wish to hold true to my own personal life, it comes from the verse..."Cast your cares upon Him, for He careth for you". 1 Peter 5:7

I welcome you to travel this journey with me. I have no idea what will become of it, or how detached or personal it may be. Time will tell. If you should decide to take on the task of creating a blog, please send me your links, I'd like to keep in touch
.

No comments:

Post a Comment